QA/QC Coordinator (Project Based)
Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA/QC Coordinator is responsible for the implementation and continual improvement of the Corporate Quality Control Program for project based work. The QA/QC Coordinator will provide functional QA/QC support to a project(s). This position will also implement all Corporate QA/QC programs/activities to the project(s) assigned. The location of this position will be out of town as it is a project based.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 2-5 years working knowledge within Quality Assurance techniques and programs.
- A related technical degree, diploma or trade certificate.
- Internal auditor designation preferred
- Building envelope experience preferred
- Must demonstrate a collaborative attitude in working with members of a team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead a project using own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships and handle sensitive and critical situations and issues.
- Effective problem solvers, and possess analysis skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the construction sector.
- Excellent computer skills are essential.
- Strong understanding and interpreting of Isometric, P&ID drawings and construction contract documents.