Reporting to the Project Executive, the IPAC Assistant working alongside the IPAC Coordinator will be responsible for inspecting all areas through the phases of construction at the Stanton Hospital project in Yellowknife, to ensure that these areas are dust free and clean to prevent decontamination. The IPAC Assistance will work closely communicating will all trades providing information on IPAC standards. The IPAC Assistant will be responsible for record keeping and taking pictures of areas for purposes of reporting on IPAC.
- Perform IPAC inspections: wall cavities, deliveries and ceiling spaces.
- Compile and log all IPAC inspections electronically and on paper.
- Attend meetings with site staff to discuss areas of improvement.
- Attend meetings with consultants and multidisciplinary team committee to review implementations.
- Assist trades with documentation completion when needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Skills & Knowledge:
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with confidence is essential.
- Very strong attention to detail, highly organized and an ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a group environment.
- Demonstrates initiative, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt to change.
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other tools i.e.) digital camera, iPad.
- Proven ability to manage processes, well organized and maintains a high level of professionalism.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience/exposure to the construction industry is considered an asset.
- Experience and exposure with IPAC is considered and asset.