At Clark Builders, We Build Exceptional Experiences.
Our Remarkable team, made up of individuals with unique talents and perspectives, works together each and every day to deliver exceptional, successful projects and experiences for our clients across Western and Northern Canada through innovation and inspiration.
Apply now for your exceptional career opportunity!
Reporting to the Project Manager(s), the Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager(s) in all aspects of the project that is assigned. Project Coordinator role is diverse, varies between each project. With your Project Manager(s) oversight, duties and responsibilities include and are not limited to:
Project Start Up
- Tendering and bid evaluations.
- Utilities and site services applications.
- Permit applications.
- Quantity take-offs for a various scopes of the project.
- Letter of intent and Subcontracts preparation.
- Development of the project communication plan.
- Schedule preparation.
Project Execution and Document Control
- Document Control.
- Request for Information (RFI).
- Site Instructions (SI).
- Change Requests (CRX).
- Change Orders (CO).
- Monitor and maintain the quality plan (QA/QC).
- Monitor and maintain the schedule.
- Facilitate meetings.
- Record and compile meeting minutes.
- Follow up on meeting minute action items.
- Track productivity and performance of the project.
- Project accounting basics.
- Review, track and communicate punch and deficiency lists.
- Administrative duties around the project closure.
- Remove all insurance
- Closeout utilities and site services.
- Remove temporary facilities.
- O & M Manuals.
- Assist with inspections, owner training and coordinate owner occupancy.
- Support and grow ongoing subtrade and client relationships.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to efficiently assist and administer multiple tasks.
- Analytical thinker to interpret information in order to understand issues.
- Ability to make decisions on a variety of levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk.
- Can define tasks and milestones to achieve objectives while ensuring optimal use of resources.
- The ability to read, understand and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Skills and knowledge with the construction process.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Post-Secondary Certificate/Degree in Engineering or the equivalent of a designated Professional Engineer or a Technical School graduate in a Construction related discipline.
- Must have three plus years’ experience working in a Project Coordinator role for a Commercial, Industrial, or Institutional Construction organization.
- Experience must include competently delivering on Project Coordinator tasks with in the phases of the construction process from project startup to project closeout.
- Experience with Last Planner® System an asset
- Experience with collaborative pull planning
- Experience with Integrated Project Delivery an asset
- Networking and relationship building;
- Customer focus;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Results focus; and